Cancer is projected to be the leading cause of death in the U.S. by the year 2020, surpassing heart disease. Yet, like heart disease, there are ways to reduce the risk. These cancers, like skin, colorectal, breast, prostate, and lung could all be influenced by simple lifestyle and dietary choices. Knowing how to reduce inflammation and consume anti-cancer nutrients empowers you to reduce the risk of cancer.
At this seminar you will:
- Learn the three main culprits of most cancers
- Identify the symptoms of high-risk cancers
- Gain knowledge of immunity-boosting nutrients and cancer defending actions to take
- Develop ways to avoid cancer-causing substances and limit environmental exposure
- Have an opportunity to join our 30 Day Challenge
Ask us about early bird tickets.
Tickets are $20 ($25 at the door).